York Centre Karate presenting our revamped High-Performance Program.
For now, only Kumite (fighting) version.
Focus of High-Performance program is to successfully prepare students to tournaments participation.
Key points of the program are:
- More physically demanding as tournament participation require excellent form.
- Completely axed on tournament techniques.
- More use of tools for development.
- Psychological preparation for tournament environment as it is more adrenaline reach one.
- Best student-teacher ratio, as group in average will not be bigger than 6 students. That means more attention for individual student.
- Very intensive 1-hour training.
The program will be delivered every Thursdays at Earl Bales Community Centre – 4169 Bathurst St, North York, ON M3H 3P7 – room #2, that is inside Earl Bales Park on Bathurst and Sheppard.
First trial training will be held on Thursday Nov 21, 2019.
It will be 2 groups:
5-7 years old – from 6 pm till 7 pm
8-13 years old from 7 pm till 8 pm